Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SASA Charity Makeover

The long waited annual fragrance fair & awards by the leading one stop beauty store Sa Sa is back! Basically this fair is main to award the best fragrance votes by the Malaysia consumers which emerged after 38 weeks of intensive promotional campaign through the voting form at Sa Sa store and also via event microsite.

In conjunction with this campaign, Sa Sa did actually contributed back to society by donating RM1 for every bottle of fragrance sold & also through makeover once RM10 spent for cosmetics to the Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA). So I took the opportunity to contribute my little pennies & get a makeover!


Black & White version


Smile-less

Well I know I seems looked slightly older in those photos..LOL

9 comments:

  1. drool.... drool.....

    ouch..!! (slap myself on the face..)

    It's for charity you pervert..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like always, cantikkkk :)
    how's married life btw? mesti tengah terbang2 lagi. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. satan: now u know!

    ederq: TQ..:) Oh tak byk beza la..I dah lama berpijak di bumi yg nyata since he went back to abu dhabi...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i know what...?? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. macam model tul gak ko.. siap pandai buat muka-tyra-banks lagi.. bila ko mo masuk tv ni??

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW.. mana ko tapuk ko punya "Follow" button??

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh teda ka?cuba sy check2 lu...hehe

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...