Thursday, October 14, 2010

Budgeting

First thing first, the wedding budget. As a bride-to-be, of course first thing that popped out in my mind was my dream wedding. I want it to be like this, to be like that, to be like fairytales wedding. The excitement just over the top & reaching to the maximum until I do not know how or where to start. Luckily I have my hubby at that time, suggesting me with an online wedding budget worksheet that I can download & list down everything from A-Z.

For me, a wedding budget is absolutely essential to planning your wedding. In fact I think setting your wedding budget is one of the very first things you should do to ensure you will always stick with your budget & prevent any extra expenses. Yeah of course there are situations when we really couldn't avoid and money needs to be spent but at least it is spend for something valuable & worth. I have this handy wedding budget worksheet to plan out what I'll need to pay for, and how much I should plan to spend on each thing. I would say it wouldn't be exact figures of every single thing as this is just a rough estimation based on the budget that we have. It was really helpful to me as I am a forgetful person eventhough am kinda scrupulous. ^^

Here is the sampel of the wedding budget worksheet that you can easily find online or maybe you can just use the template in the microsoft office.



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/wedding-budget-planner-TC006089822.aspx

6 comments:

  1. Woot woot this will bcome of handy for me 1 day. Although I have no idea when that 1 day will actually come. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah mau berdoa kuat2 tu bie...lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have budgeting in wedding time...hahha..if not..terlalu gembira..apa pun lupa..till finish wedding..see bank book...baru tahu..tingal sedikit sahaja!! hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r right choi hsia..without budget everything can goes over-budget..then end up hutang credit cards alot...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with u llo..later x budget.after kahwin terus hutang keliling pinggang ooo..heheheh

    p.s : follow wo de blog ok? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh! I nvr know u hv blog too..i sure will be ur loyal reader..:)

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...