Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My 1st Trimester

Recalled back my first 3 months, it's actually gave me a little goosebumps. Not that terrible but it was not easy. However the funniest thing is after the day doctor confirmed that I am expecting, I suddenly became so sick! hahaha Tiba-tiba I feel dizzy, nausea, feel like vomiting all the time! My manja-ness started already, uhukss!

I guess it is really half real sickness and half manja also la. I actually started with bad headache. Night sleep become a nightmare when I need to ensure the 'minyak kapak' is next to me. Then a week later, I started to puke out whatever I eat and it get worsen when it followed with heartburn. Oh the heartburn part is seriously unbearable and terrible! After every meal, I feel the heartburn and drowsy at the same time. So to ease the pain, I supposedly make myself vomit a bit then it feels much better after that. Am not sure if all preggy do feel the same as I feel so hot all the time too!

During my first trimester we spent almost every weekend at home as am not well and being in crowded place makes me more sick. Luckily my kaka okey with it cause not just us cannot go out, even him need to totally cut down his lepak time with his friends due to my manja-ness. :p One thing am proud with my baby is he is actually quite sporting cause during my first 3 months, since chinese pantang not to share the news too early so still do my outdoor job running here and there. Rushing up and down to the Immigration office at Putrajaya for teacher's work permit, went to Tax office and EPF office were my routine. Thanks God for giving me a good health to still continuously doing my work and protect my journey too. Thanks baby for always being there with mummy..You're truly mummy's strength, Love.

I'm 12 weeks old already, mummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...