Tuesday, June 25, 2013

We're pregnant!

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Finally I'm here again! Yeah it's been like more than half year I didn't update anything in my blog oo kan..oh well..since today I am quite free as teachers were off due to haze, so I try to write something la ok. (sound so terpaksa oo kan..) To be frank, since am expecting I am damn lazy..all I want is to sleep sleep and sleep! =_=

Oh how time flies... I am already in my 31 weeks today and I never even blog anything about my wonderful journey right..sigh..again hormones kicks and I am just so lazy, tired and sleepy. To start the story with, am actually found out am expecting when am about 2 weeks late. Since we have been trying for quite some time so I didn't do any test as normally it will turn up negative. So that night since I still have some left over HPT, I cincai test la. 

1st test---> Without a second, super clear double lines! My eyes turned big! Still, I couldn't believe what I saw. So, I continued with second test. 

2nd test---> Super duper clear double lines!! Oh God!! I was so surprise & at that very moment my tears started to drop, very heavily. I really don't know what to feel cause for the very first time I saw double lines among all the tests I have done for the past one year. It's not easy to accept the truth, even it is a happy one. Feelings mixed up I have. Only God knows how thankful and happy I am at that moment but at the same time I didn't know what to expect. I actually started to worry if I am ready for this, or if I am actually prepared enough to be a mother. I mean a good mother.

I wiped my tears. The first thing popped out in my mind is to share the good news with my very close buddy. I sent him my positive HPT with a smile icon. He was so excited! So do me! Again, my tears dropped. Actually that night both hubby and I were out with our friends separately, so when I reached home he was actually still with his friends. Initially, I was thinking to get JJ & Ean to gotcha him then after that surprise him with the good news,  but once he reached home thing turned up differently when I suddenly cried and hugged him without a word. He seems understand what am I feeling at that time (not this time baby! haha). So as usual he told me to stay positive and we can always try again and again. I then pointed him a nicely wrapped box (with ribbon of course!) and asked him to open it. Without asking further, he opened the box and..........SURPRISE!! Looking at his priceless reaction, I started to laugh and cry at the same time. We took quite a while hugging each other, dropping our happy tears for God's precious gift. It's just a wonderful night.

The night, we couldn't even rest our eyes. We were so excited and keep talking about our little ones. Thinking of what should we buy, what should we name him/her, what should we do during this pregnancy, bla and bla..We keep chitchatting until dawn appeared then very early morning had our breakfast and went to do check up to reconfirm the news. Thanks God, everything goes well. I was in my 5 weeks at that time! 

Am so grateful to finally see that happy face, priceless!

We're pregnant!




3 comments:

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...