Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby very first books!

Reaching the 4th month, I feel much much better now. Since I have been home during weekends for long, we have decided to go for "Big Bad Wolf" book fair. Spending almost 3 hours there, manage to get some children books for my little ones. I know it may sound weird to some for reading to baby before he is born but to me I do believe in education from the heart, which means we can start anything that build good bonding between mummy/daddy and baby. In this matter, I don't see it as to make my baby to be a genius but to have a great bonding and communication between us. :)

Starting from baby 3 months old, hubby and I took turn to read for him. It feels so much love when baby responded to hubby's voice. Other than reading, before bed I'll play Mozart and Beethoven music to him. Time to time, am as well play Surah-surah Nabi to calm him down. All downloaded to my HP so that I can play them at anytime anywhere!

Until today, I still couldn't believe that I have my baby in me now. It's just so wonderful until I've forgotten all the pains I've been through during my pregnancy. Sick also happy, drowsy also happy, headache also happy, even vomit also happy. See, how great a baby can brings to our life. It's just so amazing. 

Baby, mummy and daddy couldn't wait to see you. Grow healthy ok. Love you, my baby boo!


All for you my little ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...