Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Imma lucky mummy!

Pregnant lady can be so scary. The consistent changes of hormones make them a fierce one, uneasy to handle them too. Though am not in the category of fierce preggo, but my mood sometimes will be hare-wire too. Instead of being fierce, I am rather a crying baby. I get so sensitive with whatever words come out from my hubby's mouth. Am easily upset for nothing. Though most of the time I know he didn't mean anything, but I still will ended up crying. I couldn't take any jokes, especially when it comes to "who's going to look after my baby" topic. I get so so sensitive with the topic as I know I need to find a nanny or nursery for my little ones, which I believe none of the parents willing to do so if they have a choice.

Too bad, I know I can't get rid of the topic forever. Soon the time will come, and I still need to face it no matter what. Time to time, hubby will try to raise the topic yet at every moment I will end up upset and crying. It's truly hard. Even now writing about this I feel sour in my throat. :( It's hurt to face the fact that I need to send my little baby to someone else. So sorry baby, how mummy wish mummy have choice. :(

Okey forget about sad thing as there is many more to cherish during this amazing journey..

Thanks God for sending me a good husband. Reaching my 31 weeks, life has changed dramatically. Not just on me, but to my husband too. I believe this journey has thought him to be more patience, sensitive and attentive. Since the day we knew we're expecting, he did his best as a partner and a father. Being so sick in my first few months, having him to stay up whole night and pat me till I fall asleep were something that I couldn't imagine. Even until today, he never complain anything about my changing behavior. Guess he knows this is just a temporary me. 

Best is he is helping me out as much as he can. From cooking to washing clothes, from sweeping to cleaning toilets were all his tasks now.  I have no complain on his cooking as long I don't need to be in the kitchen cause the frying smell do makes me more sick! I am glad he is quite helpful when it comes to household chores. Isn't I am a lucky lady? I know I am. :)

Dear Kaka,
I know sometimes I can be so ridiculous for crying not being able to watch the TV channel that I want or when you refused to buy me durian (haha!), but I know you know I still love you the same. I apology for that ya baby. Thanks for consistently comforting me and letting me win at whatever situations. You are the best my big boy! 

XOXO,
Sayang..


Happy bullying my Kaka! Haha!




1 comment:

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...