Monday, April 2, 2012

I quit!

Finally, I can write about my last few days in E.nopi. I finally quit! Yeah unbelievable right? For those who know me well, they all know how much I love my current job. Plus, I m really getting in touch with children since a year ago when the company decided to have our own direct center. I am more than grateful to teach all those young children!

Yeah no doubt I do love what am currently doing. I love to teach, I love to share, I love children, I just love everything about educating. Too bad, sometimes when the time comes, we need to let go certain things that we like in order to balance up many things in our lives. I have so many reasons am quitting, but definitely it has nothing to do with the workloads. I am just DONE. :)

For whatever reasons I may give, or you may assumed, let it be buried deep down. I don't think sharing here is appropriate, just to avoid someone might get hysteria after reading this post. LOL  

SO, 10 more days before the day I can wake up at 2pm everyday! Yuuhuuuu~

And I need holiday break before I start a new job again! Where to go ah? I don't care, as long it is at the highest mountain or deep sea blue, I am IN! Bikini timeeee~ Yeehaaaa~

Sad to leave all the beautiful children...
Wish the best of luck on your future..
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. What can i say Jess?? Im blown away...you finally didi it...Im happy to see that you are happy...Count your days..

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...