Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Finally.

Wah it's been awhile am not posting anything in my blog, my peminat setia also complaining suda..hehe

Well 2 weeks being jobless, macam-macam I buat and I tak sempat buat. I started to make my long wishlist since the day I threw "Love Letter" to my Boss. hehe It seems everything I wanna do before starting any new job, but sekali macam-macam juga la I not terbuat.

My so called wishlist kunun..

1. Sleep until 12 everyday!
(Not so bad, I wake up almost that hour everyday, only those days when my Kaka not working then abis la kena force wake up at 8am for jogging!! Isshhhhh...plg malas la me jogging early morning oo! The time I use to get ready is longer than my jogging time I guess..LOL

2. Holiday!
Okey better not to mention about this. Or else my api will naik sampai terbakar ni rumah OoO! Macam biasa la if holiday tak jadi semua because of one person only. You know I know la..kin panas!! Nevermind, I remember your promise for year end holiday break k, babe..(You better watch out!:@)

3. House cleaning
Opss! Did I just mention about sweep-vocumn-mop the floor, washing dishes, doing laudry, cleaning dust, brushing toilet, polishing glass windows and arranging the store room? Palan-palan ba..kekeke Paling not sanggup wei when is comes to bab kasi bersih rumah. So many things to do lei..later weekend Elmay come baru clean a bit la..seriously this part I so lazy lei..Shall I pujuk my Kaka hire a daily-maid ah? ( Banyak cantek ko Kollo..)hehe

4. Visiting all my friends
Okey been doing this but it seems sometimes our time is not match and that make it even harder to meet. Since everyone is working, I only have a short an hour lunch with them. It feels too short and rushing. But apa-apa will try my best to arrange time to meet as much as I can. To those I didn't, sorry k..will try to catch you guys anytime soon!

5. Meeting a new insurance agent
Ah finally! This one tomorrow I will do. Been delaying her about a year I guess. *grin*

6. Meeting potential business partner
First meeting done. Second meeting soon. Consultation fee will be charged for any inquiries. ^^

7. Cook for my Kaka 3 meals a day
Breakfast so far i think 2 times, Lunch 5 times, dinner almost every night. Not so bad la kan.

8. Wanna learn baking!
Bake your head la Jesse! Wake up what time already everyday?! Bake bake bake..!Bake your cute butt till the sunrise la then! hahaha ya ba..semangat ada, tapi asal nampak katil macam siok lagi tido..keke

9. Blogging
Lalalalalallalallaalalllallalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

10. Go shopping for Echo's bachelorette blink blink party!
Okey this one sure will do! Maybe Friday la..Tomorrow & Thursday got appointments already.


Bah nda sanggup suda I list down all the unfinished tasks...share with you some pictures taken during my lazy jobless days...

My last day with Enopi. Finally I left the company after 3 years of happy and sad memories.
Whatever it is, I've been learning a lot from there and it has made me a stronger person. Thank you laaa Boss!


2nd day attempt- Go shopping alone!

8am jogging look! Betul-betul kana paksa ba kan..mata pun bengkak2 lagi..keke

Middle week- If boring, cam-whore lor..^^
Day trip to Melaka. Foot massage while waiting for May. keke

An awesome deal with Nadeje @ Dataran Pahlawan Melaka! Yummy I want!




Yeah last but not least, I will forever remember 25.04.12 as today I finally shared it with You. 
Thank you for always being there for me. It makes me getting closer to you. You know who You are. :)






4 comments:

  1. Oiiii bila la knun kita mau jumpa ni ah. Hahaha I miss u la dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad the progress for the "to do" list...
    so lucky to be your husband oh... most "to do" list is surrounding him.... :-) envy~~

    btw, who blog at 3:42am..?? u nut..??!!

    p/s: (1) i love that cakes... (2) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bibie: Ya ampun...good question! Ntah bila la ni Bie..sy pun rindu mau mengumpat sm ko..keke

    ReplyDelete
  4. JustSatan: I couldn't sleep, so blogging lor..hehe
    1) I like the cakes too! 2):) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...