Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Kasih kita"


Oh finally! It's RAYA! Yuhuuuuu! Balik kampung Oh Oh Oh balik Puchong~~ Hahaha How I wish it's really balik my kampung in Sabah! Celebrating raya in the city is way way different compared to kampung. Though this is my first official year celebrating raya as wifey, but it wouldn't give me so much of excitement as this year raya the family had chosen to celebrate it in KL instead of going back to Sabah. Well simply because last year everybody were in Sabah as my wedding was a week away from raya. So this year most of them need to take turn. Ikut giliran bah orang kampung bilang...luckily I don't need to follow such rules ooo! Best part of mixed marriage = no need to rebut-rebut! Every year raya go one side, every year sin nian go another side! No fighting no pecah piring! Good huh~ LOL

Guess what? Raya is boring. I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I will. Maybe due to a simple celebration in the city, am not sure. BUT one thing always changed everything when she is around--> KASIH ! Yeah for sure she is not ours, but she do belongs in our hearts..:) We so called 'borrow' Kasih from her parent for a ride when on the way to their house at Klang. Once entered the car, she was so excited and keep smiling to my hubby with her teeth biting raya packet. She swang her legs, she enjoyed the rhythm when we sang along, she laughed joyfully when I held her small finger to hit the cows in my iphone game. Those baby laugh of  her was just priceless!Oh...I miss her already..:(

Oh then...half journey, she started to cry! OMG! We suddenly got panic too! My hubby passed me her bottle, I tried to feed her but she refused. Then hubby suggested maybe I should lay her down and put her close to my body and pacify her. Once I put her body a bit down and put her head closed to my body, she really stop crying! wow! I know that's wasn't that brilliant for those whose experience it with their own, but for me, I found it is just somehow amazing cause the last time Kasih met us was many months back and I feel so good as she is willing to let a stranger like me to pacify her while feeding her. The feeling was just unexplainable..:)

Kasih wake me up from nap...


"Aunty Jesse..let me put this on your head..." haha


Kasih and me


Wahhh!

 Look at that angelic smile! So so cute~



Kasih with her uncle Wan & aunty Jesse..








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...