Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Night out with Roka Roka!

Yuhuuuuuuu~~

Last Wednesday night I had my best friend May and her guy over at my place..Well nothing else you can do during festive season other than some exciting night out with buddies and get high! haha ( high?! Ahaaa....)  Oh ya...I would love to share an eye-opener story here. Nothing so huu haa but I think no harm to share as many out there are so negative about it. Know what I saw in the club? For the first time, I saw a lady with 'tudung'  in Malaysia club. I am not so sure if this is kinda normal to the outside world, but I am pretty sure this is very rare or totally zero in Malaysia. But don't get me wrong, am not so sure what the Malaysia Muslims might think, but me personally I have this 'solute' to her as she has no offend going to clubs though she is wearing tudung. YES! Why should us feel that is wrong when we know we go to such places to enjoy the musics and chill, right? That lady also behaved well, she didn't simply jump like an ecstasy addict and definitely no alcohol involves. Maybe ya..some might think the Muslims should avoid from going clubs or something related cause no doubt that those places may lead to undesirable social problems. BUT that will happen IF ONLY you let yourself be one of them. Just my 2-cents view, hope no one get offended. :) Nobody is perfect as a follower, either me.


My bestfriend, Elmay & Khoo..^^


Us with Kaka...

Me, May without Eng...!


 The lovely dolly..

Hahaha I really don't know what happen to this fella lei..LOL

XOXOXOXOXO!!


Si Waseh...^^


 Beauty and the beast...keke

Kaka Oh Kaka!

4 comments:

  1. once, i saw a tudung lady, having her special ordered Halal food, in a chinese-whole-pork-serving-wedding-dinner.
    feel like walk to her & give her a hug too. Solute!!

    Nice party anyway! can i join? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Dont simply hug ppl u...:P join me? Do I know you..?:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why cannot hug ppl? You jealous kah?
    :P

    Your Kaka so macho, you wun notice me there even you know me la....

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is macho?hahaha he is just my little hamster la...:p

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...