Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Muslim convert, is it hard?
I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...
-
Weird huh? Why when the chinese or the Indian go with Amor or Nigro nobody will make huu haa ah?!I hope I didn't sound so racist, if yes...
-
Finally done with my tutorial training today! What a big relief. Phew~ To start the story with, it is all began when am chatting with one of...
-
Okey la since I am quite free today, let share the story about how I was asked to wear 'tudung' for my Muslim Card. No offend ya. Th...
i'm sure your baby can do better....
ReplyDeleteopps..?? dun have baby yet..??
ok ok... make baby first....
;-)
hehe i can train yours too if u want..:P
ReplyDelete