Monday, January 17, 2011

"Love you, too"

If yesterday you are fragile, today you should raise & shine. Love all, trust few & hurt none, cause you might not know if you still have tomorrow. Nothing is so scary in this world. Being away from you love ones is not scary, being alone is not scary, it never been. It is scary when you scare to face the loneliness. It teaches you to be strong, it teaches you to appreciate every single person or thing around you, it teaches you nothing is scary in this world, unless you let the fears live in you. Today I say I love you, all I want to hear is just another "Love you, too". I wish this could remain forever cause nobody can guarantee me there is always tomorrow. Even just a simple sentence, it mean so much to me. Thank you, Love. I LOVE YOU,TOO & I MISS YOU SO...

2 comments:

  1. how can one not to be melted by this couple...??

    how i wish......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed with your blesses, generous guy.

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...