Saturday, January 15, 2011

From Melaka with love...

Having been with my 2 super crazy bestfriends were just so fun! Everytime hangout with them I really feel like I get my happy teenagers life back ( haha It sounds like am abit old by now..lolx). But seriously the feeling is totally different and more relax when everytime we have chance to hangout together..:) simply because we love each other & we are super duper crazyyyyyy chicks once and even now!Hahaha

Hot babes!

Jesse!

party all night long! yeehaaa~

That's the anak sarawak celup!


That's not me..haha


Ah...this one is me laaa

finger licking potato chips..


Know what?? We both so excited jalan-jalan at the Jonker street lor...Eng couldnt wait to try the grill sausage. sausage again?suda suda la tu Eng..keke


Love you girls...


Napa ko Kadri?mulao~


Durian cendol! I likey~

Jump when we feel bored!

Suddenly got monkey at the back..wakekke

Girl power!  




2 comments:

  1. good time,
    good life,
    good food,
    good friends....

    keep it coming...!!!
    wish u have that alwayz....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Satan..I miss both of them alot...;)

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...