Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Trip to Keningau!

Oh! I love my trip to Sabah this time! Oh shall I say every-time?LOL Where is Keningau? Well this is my second trip to Keningau if I am not wrong. The first trip was long long time ago until I couldn't recall what am I doing there. Basically I have no idea how the route would looks like. Sorry didn't manage to capture the scenery along the way to Keningau, but what I can exactly recalled was the fog! Before reaching Keningau, we need to passby Tambunan. It was covered with thick foggy all the way up to Tambunan and the whether was chilling cold. Since Eng is familiar with the roads, so she drove us this time. So grateful for the good chatting time while we were on the way to Keningau..:)  Btw, Keningau is the nerve centre of Sabah's vast interior division and land of the Muruts, one of Sabah's major ethnic groups. I was kinda surprise to see Keningau's town. It's bigger than what am expected! Large population too I assumed, with the traffic jam in a small town like this.


Though this trip is planned purposely for a friend's wedding, but it seems more enjoyable that I expected as I manage to meet my crazy girlfriend, Eng! It's always been a good time when we were together..miss u already oo Eng! XOXOXO

Us! Ready to fly!

The ladies! Ready for the party yo~


Eng Eng & Kollo, without May...


She's Conno. I am Kollo..^^

I hate the mustache!:@

4 people for 10 pax meals!

Us again!

Hahaha Damn boring...cam-whoring all night long!


The man with all the ladies..


Congrats to the newly wed!


Happy Wedding to Memei & Atun!
I wish you both just the very best in your future together!
God bless~


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...