Friday, November 18, 2011

I love him, and him.

Hey you...wanna share a story with you..

Last night when I stepped into my house, I noticed my kaka is not in the living room. So as usual, I "Kakaaaaaaaaa..ni zai na li..?" loud loud..but surprisingly no answer. I am curious so I walked slowly along the living hall to each of the room, peeking from one room to another room (haha I sound like my house gt 20 rooms!). Then I found out he is actually busy ironing his working shirts...

Guess what..?!The naughty side of me suddenly triggered me to jump and climb on his body..!But when am about to start my mission, I suddenly stopped and stepped back. Why?

All because... ----> my husband is an IRON MAN! No. I am lying. I don't want Iron man, I feel sad if he needs to be one..:(

I suddenly feel so guilty that I hadn't iron my kaka's working shirts for long time...): I even couldn't recall when is the last time I do that for my hubby. Sorry ya...not because I am lazy ok..just that I am stuffed with office works. I need to carry bundles of joy home..(JOY??!!I wish lor!!) If I really stuffed with joy, I am surely will be ironing his shirt joyfully too right?! Too bad I wish someone out there who supposed to know this knows about how terrible it is to be overloaded with office works, yet it seems no appreciation is given. Maybe I should scold myself stupid for being so committed with whatever rubbish given to me then. BUT I guess no one wanna be stupid for the rest of their life, right? :) (You know what I mean...)Whatever I am doing now, I am doing for the sake of improving myself + my love to the children I taught..

Dear my lovely Kaka...
Thank you for always being so understanding, babe...
Thank you for the never-ending helping hands.I LOVE U

Btw, I would like to wish a very happy belated birthday to my beloved sister & to those whose born in the same day as her. May the new year brings many many good return to all of you people!
LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!XOXOXO

Happy Birthday! 


4 comments:

  1. :-)

    Lucky you, lucky him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. kollo, i also havent iron his clothes for ages. back then, i was pregnant, now busy with baby. when im not busy im tired. hahaha. so many excuse. but luckily hes not the type that eh u kena buat for me because u is my wife yada yada. fewhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ederq: Yeah at least you have a solid reason not to do some houseworks cz u have Cha now..:) but me? I am all busy with office work, which I found it is sad to be occupied with those things than something more meaningful..yeah same here, luckily we have the understanding ones..:)

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...