Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Once upon a night....

As usual, a "must have" bedtime story before sleep...


wifey: bah kaka...story time! (excited as usual..^^)


hubby: Ermmm ok...come I tell you the story about bulan puasa k..?


wifey: Orait..^^


hubby: Do you know in Islam we believe that there is no ghost during fasting month..?


wifey: Oh really? I dunoe ooo...why lei?


hubby: cz all the hantu kana kurung & they cannot keluar..you know kan every sin is either caused by Setan or lust..but because of no setan in bulan puasa, so if you do any sin, it is not because of the setan who influences you but your lust..


wifey: OoO ok...that's mean it is all because of ourselves la kan..?but kan dear..in chinese kan now is musim hantu you know..all the hantu berkeliaran...how la ah? (muka risau konon...)


hubby: Why la konon?


wifey: I scared the ghosts will still disturb me cause I am chinese but Islam...


hubby: -.-lll (speechless~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...