Friday, July 16, 2010

It's your birthday, love!

It's finally our second year with no celebration of your birthday together...Now Syg realised time just passing so fast..but it's alright cause I know afterthis we will surely have many many years to celebrate together, perhaps next time with our little one...:)

Well, On your birthday, I have no special or expensive gift for you..I just wanted you to know you're my only love & I always pray for the best of your life, wishing you to get whatever you've dreaming of...:)


A simple birthday message from your loving wife-to-be,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKA...LOVE U! See you again on september...Muaxxx~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TRfebrLbZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...