Saturday, October 27, 2012

Aaron sings 'Your Song' for his Mum



You may be don't know him, nor even talk to him. Aaron used to be my ex-colleague and he is always been a good friend and a brother to me. Recently, Aaron's mum was diagnosed with small-cell cervical cancer (SCCC). It's a rare form of cervical cancer that not many people know about. Tonight, I am so blessed that I am part of the guest for Jennifer Woon Charity Night. Looking at his mother, looking at all the beautiful kindhearted people that came to support, deep inside me I thanks God for His blessing and generosity.

Dear Aaron, words just couldn't explain how beautiful is this. Your voice is enough to sing out your pain my dear. Remember no matter what happen, God always with us. Be strong my dearly. You know you always have us, your forever friends. May Aunt Jenny will get well soon. Our prayers always be with you and your mum, Aaron. God bless.


If you'd like to help Aaron and his mum, you can do so in two ways:
1. Share this video with your friends and family - email it, share it on your twitter and Facebook, post it on your blog.
2. Contribute funds directly to him at Maybank (for Malaysian donors) 164017248313 or to his PayPal account (for International donors) at luenywoon@gmail.com

Follow Aaron and his mum's journey here:
http://momsroad2recovery.blogspot.com/

Contact Aaron here:
luenywoon@gmail.com

Thanks to The Factory Music Studio for their generosity for helping Aaron. Follow them at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...