Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing beetroot to my Kaka

Happy Saturday peeps!

As usual, another night of preparing dinner with my kaka..:)

So today when we were in Tesco, I saw beetroot! I used to like it when I was young but since moving to KL, I never had it anymore. Simple reason: No mama here how to eat beetroot soup?! (Good excuse Jesse! Bravo) LOL

Beetroot so reddish!
So tonight I decided to introduce beetroot to my kaka. He told me this is his first time to see and to eat beetroot. Not surprise at all.haha I made a simple soup with some dried shrimps and anchovies paste for him. Actually preparing beetroot soup is the easiest dish to try, as you just need to boil water and throw everything in. As easy as that!

Well, as usual my kaka sure got no other comment, other than "NICE!" (standard answer la macam biasa..haha I really do not know if he really mean it) One thing am enjoying the most is to introduce Chinese cooking to him. I noticed he do like Chinese food as it is less oily compare to other types of cooking, plus a lot of healthy soupy dishes to discover! Yet, the Indonesian blood is him just couldn't hide from his favorable to spicy food, especially the spicy sambal brinjal!

There----> Ce ke jiu shi beetroot lo!^^


4 comments:

  1. Lucky Kaka... Envy him...

    I can tell u my first try of beetroot sup.
    It's a bit taste like sweet corn's aroma, texture of the beetroot was so juicy, it's colour seems like dragon-fruit made sup... :P

    Most important is, IT WAS NICE...!!! :)

    Lucky Kaka.... Lucky to be your loved one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I wanna make the men I loved feel the luckiest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the greatest creature one could have..

    Indeed those loved by you are the luckiest.

    Hope they knewn what they enjoying, and cherish you the level same...

    Good night...

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...