Monday, December 26, 2011

What's new in 2012?

If last night I am long hair, today I have a short one. Well, don't ask me where I have the gut to sacrifice my beautiful long hair, I have no answer for that too.haha Actually I've been thinking of cutting it short long time ago, just too bad I have no gut to do so! Nda percaya ei (I couldn't believe) with my spontaneous "over-night" decision! which just happened while browsing short hair artists with my kaka last night. Good also la, at least starting from now I can stop annoying  everyone "Nice oo kan her short hair, should I try?" since I am one of them..:)

Nah presenting the new 2012 Jesse a.k.a Kollo!

Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaa~


1 comment:

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...