Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TIESTO Live in Malaysia!

TIESTO Live in MALAYSIA!
After spending a long and arduous month being cracked-out with overloaded works, my Kaka decided to treat ourselves a night with the Tiesto concert. To be honest, I don't really listen to Tiesto music intentionally but having someone whose really into DJ, I am somehow will indirectly listen to their musics once he is home. And from there, I know few of the famous DJs such as Paul Van Dyk, David Guetta, DJ Vibe and etc. Since we both are genuine clubbers (genuine doesn't mean always go clubbing but we just love the clubs!haha), I love those gigs played by them!  Check out the awesome night pics!




So Heineken!LOL

What a small world! I bumped to my niece and her bf (flew all the way from KK!)


Oh! Love the fireworks!



Here we are, Thirst for TIESTO!









This is one of the biggest dance music festival of the year, with Tiesto on the decks and also featuring local DJs, Blink, Phil K and special guests! An awesome experience with extraordinary sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...