Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Virgin Cokelat..

I never bake anything in my life. NEVER. Yeah I mean cakes or cupcakes or anything similar to those species. Though I am kinda good in the kitchen (as for my standard..) but it never crossed my mind to at least try. But lately, I have this special interest to try on baking! So after a few days of online searching for the recipe, I finally came to a decision to make my first chocolate cake. Yeah the very first one!

Okey, I might be silly to tell that I forgot to take photo of the cake. ^^ But swear to God I did! It maybe didn't look as nice as your mother bakes but at least edible la kan.haha So the night after I am done with everything, I kept the cake in the fridge and put a simple note to my loyal roomate...^^


Dec, 4 [11:53pm] with a simple wish: "Hope you'll like it!"

And the next morning, it gives me a big smile when I see this...:)

Thank you Babe for the sweet appreciation..
 though I know it wasn't the best you have ever tried, but you'll always be happy to finish it all.
You know how much it meant to me..
I Love You.



2 comments:

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...