Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Suatu hari di Sg. Congkak...

Sg. Congkak is Congkak river la. haha Where is that? I also not so sure la..but according to the gps, it shows somewhere near Ulu Langat. Yeah..very the outskirt..from main road to kampung road then to small junction turning to the "Taman Rekreasi Congkak"..but still need to drive till very deep inside, then only can see river.

Oh frankly I love river, as much as I love the sea. It gives me a pleasant feeling everytime hearing the soothing sound of flowing water. Since this river is located in the middle of a preserved forest, I would say it has been taken care nicely compare to some other rivers. Of course the water is not crystal clear but ok la for the city folks to at least get some experience of soaking themselves in that cool water with natural atmosphere.

The hubby is busy setting up fire for grilling..

 The wifey is busybodying...wakekeke


 Kina first water attemp..:)


 Adawiyah busy with her buoy.

And I am busy cam-whoring!

And another one...chak~


 peace!

:)


Presenting----> ADAM!


Love him..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...