Monday, September 19, 2011

"The First Meal"

It's been a year now. Time flies. And last Saturday, exactly a year of marriage, we were finally moving in to our new love nest.^^ A small hut for two, yet an amazing memories to be created in it. I am so grateful for all that has happened. All my thank goes to my beloved hubby for his hard work and efforts.."Thank you Sweetheart! I really love our new love nest! Thank you for loving me this much.."  For this complete one year my wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband and me numerous times at parties that it's time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion, and I believe love begins at home. Well, lastnight it was so delightful as I manage to cook our first dinner. The very first ones! Maybe it's just a simple one, but seasoned with all my love. It's always been a joy to cook for your love ones, ALWAYS!

My Kaka's all time favourite..^^

1 comment:

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...