Friday, June 3, 2011

China's Got Talent show 2011 12-year-old Mongolian boy singing "Mother in the Dream"


A 12-year-old Mongolian boy-Wudamu(乌达木) who lost his parents at the age of 8 in a road accident singing the song-"Mother in the Dream" (梦中的额吉) to his mother in heaven. Though the song is in mongolian but that's doesnt matter as his singing touched every of us.
 A touching song, performed by a boy who got a sad story behind, a voice comes from far Mongolia sending his thought to his mother in heaven. A great performance by a 12-year-old boy! He got an interesting and beautiful dream which is to invent a kind of ink that just need a drop to drop on the ground, the whole world will cover with green grass.

p/s: I earn no right toward this video. But I hope I can share it out to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...