Thursday, May 5, 2011

Melaka Getaway!

Hello Parameswara bebeh yo!

OK OK Jesse...suda suda gila ko tu...Well to make it short, my mum, my mum's mum, my niece, my niece's uncle in law & my niece's hottest aunty (LOL) had made a short trip to Malacca last last weekend. Short and simple yet so enjoyable especially when it involved 4 generations with macam macam ragam!


Let's start the journey bebeh! (Plz ignore the monkey. Sekian Terima Kasih.)
Street entertainer.. always been our all time favourite..:)

Oh I love my big hat...seriously can cover my entire body!LOL


Love the free style pose!haha

1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Genarations.

Ellysha & Ayie..


Kena force to take photo with kuburan! Still look happy! Keke


Ended up crying!!hahaha Where gt hantu la Shasa wei..damn penakut..keke


Acting like not tired. Actually I am breathless~

I m not monkey, but I love to climb.


"Putajaya" girl excited to get ice cream from her amah..



 Cam-whoring with Shasa!



...........................


Babai~

2 comments:

  1. finally get to have a good look at the lucky guy Kaka here on your blog....

    :-)

    sure many people hate him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate him because he is lucky?haha Shall ask him if he feel that lucky for washing dishes every night..:D

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...