Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When we geng up to smash the Bosses...

What a title la Jesse...keke OK la bah tu kan..really out of idea bah..I think I always have problem to give title to every post I blog..Ah! Wateva la~

Btw, last thursday was actually the very first badmintion day with all Daekyo Staffs. Fun? No leng chai pun...hahhaa OK la...wasn't that bad la..it was fun to have such time to hangout with all the staffs, especially those new comers. Hui San! Don't shy shy la...smash right to my b**bs is consider super good achievement already la ok..wakkekeke

Ok I am done! let's you all comment then k..Enjoy~

Game starts!

Soh poh Hui San..kekeke


Thank you for the pose, Aaron! :D


Louis, the Referee..


Team up with Louis, VS Mr John..:D


Winning team!


WELL......kekeke
The Champion..haha puii~


Yehhhh!


Chester...peace!


Loo & Jeeva


With the guys..


Sha gua...LOLX


The Bos..

Happy day!

2 comments:

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...