Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chris Medina - "What Are Words" is out!


Been listening to this song more than I could count and I am still crying. I just couldn't bear the sadness in me to see what this couple has been gone through. Your love to your wife has made you the biggest man and a true idol. You will always be in our prayers, Chris. God bless you and your Angel!



Anywhere you are, I am near

Anywhere you go, I'll be there

Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see

How every single promise I keep

Cuz what kind of guy would I be

If I was to leave when you need me most



What are words

If you really don't mean them

When you say them

What are words

If they're only for good times

Then they don't

When it's love

Yeah, you say them out loud

Those words, They never go away

They live on, even when we're gone



And I know an angel was sent just for me

And I know I'm meant to be where I am

And I'm gonna be

Standing right beside her tonight

And I'm gonna be by your side

I would never leave when she needs me most

I'm forever keeping my angel close


4 comments:

  1. totally agree with u llo..(:
    he's the true idol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) am so admired him as a person..how many more good guys like him left in this world..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many ea? hard to find lor..one in a million mayb ..;p

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...