Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chris Medina Audition HQ - American Idol 10


"Through think and thin, till death do us apart, in sickness and health, for better or worst, what kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most." -Chris Medina

Your words are beautiful, your heart is truly amazing, Chris Medina.

Chris Medina is one of the top 50 contestants of the American Idol Season 10. He has gained many fans because of his devotion to his handicapped fiancée, Juliana Ramos. Juliana got into the serious car accident merely two months before the couple was to exchange wedding vows. The accident left her with a traumatic brain injury and she was in a coma for a month and a half before waking up. But two years after the tragic accident, Chris is still by his fiancée's side, taking care of her along with Juliana’s mother. Their love story is just so touching and heartbreaking. Every time I look at Juliana, it realized me how God could easily take away our lives in just a second, and life seems so unpredictable.

Though now Chris was eliminated from top 24 and it was kinda sad to take it, but I believe he is not there just to win, but to show the world how much he love his fiancée, Juliana.  I remembered Chris once said,
“If I were to make it to Hollywood, I feel like it would get her (Juliana) to be happy about something again, I think I would have already won.”

Dear Chris, I can't wait for the official launch of the "What are word"..Wish you all the best, Man!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...