Monday, February 14, 2011

My Little BF...

Nah....I am proudly present my cute little boyfriend aka Taiko~ Isaac! Haha Well...looking back those years when this chubby little baby was born with super huge size, and now he already 12. Time just flies...Glad that I still have chance to at least looking after him when he was still a toddler. A so called home-type big man he is now! A caring man which can be annoying sometimes with his stubbornness, phew~ see our activities during my CNY trip last week...enjoy!

Isaac cam-whoring with his Aunty Jessexy! haha

Journey to Aunty Bilin's CNY open house
  
Then we went to my grandpa's old hat...it was left empty now.

 A rope made swing is now left swing by wind.

Actually, this memorable hat is next to a river bank which was last time a place I'll never missed!


2 city boys busy tangkap baby ketam..

Best buddy showing off their deadliest catch..Sampalao~ haha

3 generations with 1 new generation contributor..lolx

Since the day is about to rain, we decided to go home & the 2 boys were upset. Kesian..


4 comments:

  1. lawanya kampung ko, tapi x banyak air di sungai tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni rumah no 2 akung sy toy..yg rumah 1 lg best..besar n di atas bukit then dekat air terjun but tu rumah buruk mau roboh suda..x dpt tinggal suda...ni pun usang suda..syg teda urg jaga..tu sungai mmg dr dulu gitu tu..x byk air..rindu time kicik2 p pungut biji getah..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha biji getah!!!!!! ko tukang supply plak dulu..?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha bukan supply toy..kin antak antak tgk sapa kuat ba..ko ni..pura2 lg..haha

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...