Monday, December 20, 2010

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend's birthday!

It was my birthday, am finally 2*! I knew my husband had something planned for my birthday from the way he was acting. He brought me to a so-called "Jungle-Luxe" eating place named Tamarind Spring, located at Ampang. There are 3 main cuisine to choose from – Vietnamese, Italian & Thai and the one we went was Thai Restaurant with special name called mandi mandi! Well personally I've been to this place before with a friend of mine. Still, I love it since my first visit. The cosy & quiet environment really created an amazing romantic love breeze!

Love the romantic feel....

 I feel loved...


Beloved HIM


Love the dress....:)

Thank you babe for such a wonderful arrangement...


Celebrating our 3 months of Marriage....^^

A lovely dress, A lovely ME...:)


The walkway to the restaurant finds a long stone pathway,
with candles lighted along it, and a lot of artistic
sculpture to further give the place a very asian and artistic
feel...

Thank you, honey, for such a wonderful birthday and gift, full of blessings and surprises...

Wish it happens every year...

I LOVE YOU


2 comments:

  1. what an envious couples....

    Belated Happy Birthday,
    &
    Happy "Tri-Monthiversary"...

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...