Monday, September 6, 2010

Real Wedding

Dear my lovely bride-to-be friends,

Glad that all of you will end your single life soon. I completely know how is it feels like as bride-to-be. No deny it is truly a wonderful feeling but never forgetting the real hectic is just about to start. haha So as per requests, I will try my best to blog all about my wedding's preparation flow. From the planning, to the gowns selection, meet the vendors till the actual day...I promised to share with you once I am done with my wedding ok! ( let me complete the last part of mine first! EXECUTION!:) I cant wait to see the results of my whole year efforts! Hope the outcome is marvellous! btw, I hope those details will provide you the information that you might need to know k..cheers~

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslims friends a very happy raya!

Best Regards,

Jesse

6 comments:

  1. ..provide the information that you might need to know..??

    for..??

    marrying you..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..of coz la some info bout the preparations as u mentioned u want to share..

    and yesss...m waiting to see u during ur reception as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila: Yeah Sheila...will come out with my own version of chinese+dusun+malay wedding to share with all of u soon! I can be a wedding planner suda ooo I think..hehe nway, cant wait to see u too babe! 1 week to go..yuhuu~ (yuhuuuu?)

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...