Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good Night, Babe...

Happiness is like a butterfly,
It is just beautiful,
I feel so wonderful,
When you are here with me, thoughtful
But I don't know why,
I can see the emptiness in you,
When every time I look at you,
The sorrow shows in your smile,
Please do not lie,
cause the heart would never die,
It listen..
Perhaps that is not a lie,
but to hide from the eye,
Too bad I am not blind,
For you to decline...
Can Love really be that kind?
or teach one how to mind?
Cause I wondered,
From where you find,
The courage not to define.
A perfect one I am not,
But thankful for the one I've got,
Let me complete the night,
By saying it right.
Miss you good night...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...