Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I feel like Writing...

I feel like writing,
About Her
She gets a funny feeling,
it comes from deep inside.
She gets all mad and angry,
wanting to go and hide.

I feel like writing,
About Her
She calls it depression,
Her dad says “it's just YOU”.
But the thoughts and feelings,
no one will ever be able, able to know.

I feel like writing,
About Her
Emptiness builds a home in this woman,
Her screams is loud yet so dim,
Piercing her tortured soul,
What horrors she befell.

I feel like crying,
About Her
Each time I pass her by,
I know how much does she hurts,
When she is too big, too big to cry...

2 comments:

  1. I think i felt the same,
    About Her
    Beneath the calm water,
    Turbulent undertow surge.
    But no matter how dimmed the yelling,
    Someone there will be able to hear,
    and hope to be able to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok...I just feel like writing..not hoping anybody to listen or hear..:)

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...