Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life is a Photoshoot..

Finally!I am free to share my random photoshoot photos which was taken last year with my photographer buddies...:) All the shots were captured at several locations which gave different feel to me & the overall view...

What can I say about all these shots..?NOTHING but GREAT gratitude to the GREAT skills of camera holders..:) All were amazingly taken & Thank for building up my confidence buddies! Now I learnt to smile more naturally in front of camera!

ENJOY!



Photo taken by Justin~




Photo taken by Sam~




Photo taken by Sam~




Photo taken by Sam~



Taken by Justin~



Taken by Justin~






The Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...