Thursday, May 26, 2011

The 12 hours shoot

Ok there you go...

After the gowns selection done, here we came to the photoshooting session. The package that I've chosen allowed me to choose 6 different gowns, 3 gowns for indoor and  another 3 for outdoor. I took my outdoor shoot at a lake garden somewhere nearby Taman Tun and also another one was in a "home-transformed-to-castle" house.

It was a long shooting as it took us 12 hours to complete all shoot. Phew~ I think normally the groom will be so damn bored as most of the time is only the bride will keep on changing gown, make up & hairstyle. Pity my Kaka also la.hehe So I think it would be good if you can bring something to keep yourself occupy so that the long hours of waiting wouldn't kill your mood then causing fake and unnatural expressions. :)

By the way, I am glad to introduce my MUA ( Make-Up Artist), Doris for my pre-wedding shoot. I really like her touch as she wouldn't make you looks like Marilyn Monroe or Lady La La ( I don't mine if I do look like Princess Diane..HAHA). She will keep asking if I am okey with this and that or what type of make up or hairdo that I prefer. I do love all the touch-up on me cause I look so natural and not overdone. Doris is actually a Taiwanese. So you might have language gap with her if you totally can't speak mandarin. Thank God I still have about 200 chinese characters in my head. So to tell her "我要变漂亮" wouldn't be that hard. LOL



Again, Thank you so much Doris for making me a beautiful bride..:)
Check out Doris's blog for her latest updates!

Classic hairdo

side view
 
My favourite Korean bun..
 
Front view

Big flowers grow on my head..haha

Front view. WAIT! Is that my bikini stripe? Keke

The Arabian Queen look.

A rich wife look...LOL

I love this dress, actually.

Pose atas pokok...ntah apa2 la ni..

The Assistant

:)

Run away bride..haha


Love the big eyes..:)

My super good cam-whoring pic!:D


Ok last but not least, let me intro the VIP for the entire pre-wedding shoot.
Presenting--- >>  Alfred!!! ( Handsome lei..Jealous la tue..;p)

OK. Sekian Terima Kasih.

4 comments:

  1. U do look natural...mcm time pigi kuliah dlu but more matang la suda. Hahaha. And I super love the Arabian Queen outfit. Tu aksesori & all of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ederq: hey blog bout ur wedding prepation plz..i nak tgk jg..:)

    Erra: It is..haha

    Bie:thanx bie..but my fav still the korean bun oo..dunoe y..:)

    ReplyDelete

A Muslim convert, is it hard?

I was called to write this post. It's sad to know some of my fellow friends got bullied for something they are not aware of..I am sharin...